2014/06/10

May 2014, a summary

Untitled
Salve May!

Untitled
Started the month with a birthday party and seeing my rose blossom.

Untitled
Cleaned up my studio and had good lunches at home.

Untitled
And met my friend Hilda for coffee one day.

Untitled
Took long walks with Johan (as usual).

Untitled
Spent a lot of time in my studio (happiness) and met this fellow in a bar (yes, you can still smoke indoors here).

Untitled
Working and playing.

Untitled
I have an ongoing sale in the shop! Farmers' market at Boxi is my favourite weekly tradition.

Untitled
At the end of the month I went to Schönefeld to pick up my mum and her man for a week of celebrations (him turning 60 years old, yay!).

Untitled
We had lots to eat and drink. Hi!

Untitled
My mum and I like to drink sparkling wine together.

Untitled
Birthday celebrations, we went to Lavanderia Vecchia where we always go when we celebrate birthdays in my family. Vodka shots for everyone a couple of days later.

Untitled
Berlin at night and some confusion at the end of the month.

I'm spending my June focusing on work and Berlin friends. Spring has been amazing with an overload of visitors (I love you all!) and I kind of forgot myself and this space for a bit. Will have a 2 weeks break at the end of June & beginning of July (family visit!!) and then the rest of the summer mostly in my studio, yay! What are your plans for this season?

5 comments:

  1. amazing pictures, this is such an insiration to me every time! Thanks for the great work that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures. and your drawings look so fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures as usual. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I see your pictures, I want to go to Berlin, walk and trink coffee. Start the day with breakfast at Aunt Benny (Thank you for the tip). But that wouldn't happen...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that terminal c typeface too! :) and that salad's looking good, gave me an idea.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!